With over 120 types of fruit gum, a marshmallow range comprising more than 50 types, many hard caramels, chewing gum and other products, tri d’Aix is known even across the borders as a confectionery product supplier with one of the largest ranges.
In close cooperation with selected, certified suppliers, we are always looking for new ideas. Our range therefore always remains up-to-date. To this end, using our experience in product development, we are able to react quickly and flexibly to changing market conditions.
This equally applies to another strength of the company: the development of trend-conscious packaging and concept ideas that are in demand.
Whether raw goods partially refined by hand or merchandise to complement the range, many products are developed through to market viability with unique packaging innovations and they are offered to suit product lines. For the large customer base, the choice remains between bulk goods, counter displays, hanging and shelf boxes tailored to self-service, secondary placements or a solution developed according to specific customer requirements.
In summary, we offer a huge portfolio of our own product developments, own-brand concepts, established merchandise, well-known brands and licences.
The advantage for you: everything from one source!
What makes us strong – a brief overview:
- Everything from one source! Our selection is one of the broadest ranges of confectionery in the German-speaking world.
- Our advantage is the mixing of product categories from different producers to develop individual products, packagings and concepts in accordance with the latest customer requirements.
- Innovative and enticing products make our range unique. They are not constantly focused on price and they offer the opportunity to stand out decisively.
- We are a provider of innovations, established brands and licensed products.
- Our maxim is high flexibility combined with fast implementation.
Use our many years of experience and, in close cooperation, give yourself a decisive advantage in a highly competitive market.